Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Dearest Wen

My cousin, Wen is my beloved since the day she was born. i brought her to yamaha school and taught her piano. i am kinda of sad that she has turned to be disrespectful and v ya ya papaya. I wished this gal has the fighting spirit like aunty. but she dun have. she have the laid back and cant be bothered attitude and always do things at the last min. When can she grow up and change?

Mum commented that she has slimmed down. A bit lar...... but not too much. She is born with the "fat" genes. She has put on trememdous weight since 6 years old. What can u ask for?? No matter how much she has slim down, she still has the fat and chubby face. a trademark in the Chan family.

My dear gal, pls change your attitide and follow your mum's traits and fighting spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: