Friday, May 18, 2007

Grandma

Yesterday after dinner, i walked to Bugis to catch a bus home. But sudden urge just want to eat dessert so Cheater and i went to the usual shop that we frequent at Liang Seah Street. That was around 8pm. Started eating and aunty sms me. "When are your parents back?"
i replied " Monday night around 7.30pm. y?"
She replied me "Grandma condition is bad."
i replied "Do you want me to call them back?"
She replied me " No need."

I sms Rosie, i told her aunty said grandma condition is bad. if need be i can make arrangement for my parents to come back. Rosie called me to find out what happen. Then she called aunty. Rosie called me later to say grandma is visited by the hospice nurse and was told that her blood pressure is low. Be prepared that she can go. Hospice doc gave grandma Morphine. Grandma also need oxygen tank to breathe.

i have a few regrets if grandma leaves now.
1) not yet a head of dept
2) not married yet
3) not a VP yet
4) din show grandma my car and what i have achieved.

Grandma is already 87........ sigh......... she is already senile. She has suffered for 4 years. She must be in pain.

When i reached home, i read my email. Aunty said that the SGH doc ask her to bring grandma home and prepare for her demise. WHY DIN AUNTY TELL THE TRUTH TO MUM ON TUES!!!!!! Mum only said that grandma has lung infection thats y they went to China for holiday.

now when all things dun look good then start to ask question when will my parents be back?! WHY CANT EVERYONE SPEAK THE TRUTH AND LET PEOPLE DECIDE? WHY IS THERE TONS OF PROBLEMS AT HOME? When grandma dies then everyone start to fight for the $ is it?????????? i dun want a single cent. i hate all the problem caused by everyone in the family. They dislike me cos i am the 2nd gal born to my parents. I studied normal stream they think i am not smart.

Called my parents this morning and let them decide whether to return or not. initially yes but now no. i guess dad will also be upset that it will be a christian funeral after all. Grandma accepted christ when she is not of a sound mind. That's so unfair.

Pls pray for my grandma.... hope that she can pull thru till tues.

No comments: