Saturday, May 26, 2007

Grandma's last moment

Dad was with Grandma on her last moment. Grandma was physically weak. What happened.... dad ask her if she wants to eat some porridge she said no. Then dad said he wants to go home already and ask grandma if she wants to eat again. Grandma say yes. Dad fed her, after that her eyes rolled up and dad told her to hang on as my aunty is on her way back. Grandma then laid down on her bed, had difficulty in breatheing and then she went.

i went to her wake. i din like the looks of her. the people dress her nicely, did make up for her so that she looked her best but i dun like it. i prefer my old grandma. i prefer my AH JIA!

My sister and i cried badly. Sister was worse than me. i controlled myself a lot cos i had miagraine and wanted to throw up badly. seeing that its difficult for my sister to drive back i find excuses to go to Aljunied to cheater's place. i drove home when my heart was hurt and beating fast cos i took the miagraine pills

i cant sleep last night too. despite i took the miagriane pills and half a sleeping pill. i m too jurt and grieving badly. Yesterday is just the first night. i have more days and nights to go without my Ah Jia around. Although u guys can ask me to be strong and i agree but the pain and hurt will always b there which i do not want to show out.

Ah Jia, i wish u are happy. pls bless all of us! i really miss u a lot.

No comments: