Thursday, May 31, 2007

I dreamt of Grandma

Today is the 7th day since Grandma left me. Dad is offering prayer for her later. I dreamt of Grandma last night. i remembered i had a little kid with me and grandma was with her sisters. She smiled and clapped her hands. She looked happy. i wish she is.

Ah jia, today i bought Fillet O Fish and Fries for u from Mcdonalds. On your birthday 9th June, i will buy you a hawaiian pizza. Hope u like it.

I hope what u are telling me in the dream is true. u are happy in wherever u are now. Take care Ah Jia

1 comment:

veerla said...

I dreamt of my grandma before. I dreamt her being bullied. I remembered I cried badly in the dream and in reality, I was also crying.

Losing your love one is painful, I truly understand that. Everytime I dreamt abt my grandma, I cried in the dream. The first few years I didn't even want to bring up my grandma to others as once I mentioned, I felt like crying. When I think back now, I can still feel the pain.

Thus, I choose not to recall... memories couldn't really bring one to tears..