Friday, May 25, 2007

Grandma has passed away

I have received news about Grandma's death around 1157 hours. Funeral details not out yet.

i got up today feeling weird. my head was very painful and heavy. its worse than miagraine. i told my colleague, Jimmy, i need red bull. i just went to the ladies around 1157 when i came back i had 1 missed call, 1 sms. my sister sms me to tell me grandma is dead. mum called me also informing me that.

Today - 25 May 2007 ends the day that grandma has suffered in pain. i know she will leave after tues but never know when. Saw her on Wed evening and was not sure she knows i was there visiting her. she wanted to tell me something but i never know what she was talking about. Wanted to visit her tomorrow morning after hearing from mum that she was not good yesterday. But who knows, the next time i see her, she is on the death bed ie coffin.

i will have to say i miss u grandma, thanks for taking care of me when i was young and staying with u at bukit merah view. i will never get to greet u again, Ah Jia. Till we meet again, pls take care. Ah Jia, i really missed your touch and love. bye.

No comments: