Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i feel v frustrated

i dun know y yesterday around 5pm i feel very moody, frustrated and v upset. just had to leave office to breathe some air. i walk to chinatown to take a bus to see grandma. not to save $ but i had some things to settle at raffles place. grandma din recognise me. keep asking me what date is today. she asked if it is sunday. according to grandma's maid, grandma did not sleep last night. after talking a while to grandma, she fell asleep. i then left went home. On my way back, i felt very moody, frustrated. i knew i just need tons of rest and sleep. when can i find such a time to do these things?????????????????

i also din know raihan's brother was in hospital becos of lungs problem. surprisingly we bumped into each other at SGH's lobby. First question we asked each other, WHAT ARE U DOING HERE? hope his brother have a speedy recovery.

Grandma is discharged today.

Yesterday lunch time i filed a report against SFA 3274! U BETTER WATCH OUT HOR. i already reported u. i can do anything to my car now AND CLAIM AGAINST U. I HATE U FOR LIFE AND U ARE THE PERSON I AM GG TO BE SUPER PISSED WITH FROM NOW. U ARE MY GREATEST ENEMY AND I WILL NOT LOVE U. NO WAY TO LOVE THIS ENEMY! U BETTER DUN BANG INTO MY GOOD FRIENDS OR MY SISTER!

Today is a busy day for me. just attended 1 training session and 2 more meetings to go. Need to visit Puah later. he has an operation to fix his heart. no news on his operation yet. i will keep on praying for him.

No comments: