Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Queen of Reversi

I love to play reversi since i was young. i always try to challenge with my brother or sister when i was young.... found out that Cheater has almost the same standard as me but he lose concentration and din think beyond the game. Played with him last sunday...
This must be in Cheater's mind :
Cheater : hmmmm.... my next step is.....
Lazy : Wah so boring, can sleep liao. my daddy is taking ages to make his next step....
i lost in the above game - Game 1 of 3. cheater's tactic is v cunning. he always avoid and hide in 1 corner and later strike and attack u. Unfortunately or fortunately, i won in the next 2 games!! hahahaha.... i got a free dinner!!!! :) thank you hor.....
anyone want to play with me?? we can login to yahoo reversi!!!! pls let me know!!! :)

No comments: