Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nokia 6111

Bought this phone soon after Grandma passed away. As usual i only buy my phones from WhyMobile. Mayb its just the comfort level in doing biz with Samuel of WhyMobile.
Initially i din really fancy this phone cos its on Sembian OS and Cheater din allow me to buy a bigger memory card to store my songs. It took us about 1 mth to figure the phone..... FINALLY Cheater manage to know how to use the GPS. I was quite worried in case i am being charged for the data airtime after being frightened by a few friends. but i am happy to say so far i have not been billed.
All thanks to my new phone, i manage to go places like Sengkang, Tampines Giant, Woodlands and many more. MOST IMPORTANTLY, i was stuck in the stupid traffic jam on Sat and really lost my way. Luckily i have the GPS to guide me home SAFELY!!!! My GPS never fail to be angry with me if i turn the wrong way or take other exit. haha My GPS is a bit noisy too.
The only drawback is i cannot answer my phone using loudspeaker function if i am using the GPS. quite frustrating. but never mind la i just love my phone and will be good to it. :) i will upload photo of my Nokia 6111 and its GPS function as soon as i can.

No comments: