Sunday, April 22, 2007

My good friends

After the incident happened on 19 April, i spoke to a few friends ...... cos i was really hurt.
everyone did not think i was wrong. but why was i hurt???????? i receive a few nice messages.

1) these people are too evil. thats y they never get slim down
2) the person who send out the email is too arrogant, rude.
3) i got a better job offer which i cant ask for. if i were to stay on i would have suffered more. i should be lucky that i got out.

anyway i just want thank people who have cheered me up, from my workmate in the political company, queenie, antje in Amsterdam, Jac in Qatar, Sylvie in HK, my best pals, edwin, my sister.

i want to apologise to Edwin for not being a good student on Fri night. but i promise u, edwin, i will practise more and not disappoint u.

No comments: